Ubiquiti, Inc. is a leader across three areas: high-capacity distributed Internet access, unified information technology, and next-gen consumer electronics for home and personal use. With over 100 million devices shipped in over 200 countries and territories in the world, Ubiquiti aims to connect everyone to everything, everywhere.
Learn more at ui.com.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The HR Generalist will support the HR and Legal teams processing new hires and terminations, responding to employment verifications, and administering US payroll and benefits. The candidate will work with the Director of Human Resources and our Legal team to support our employees and provide them with world-class benefits.
- Facilitate employee onboarding and off-boarding.
- Enter all new hire documents into HMS and payroll systems.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed fully and stored in the employee’s folder.
- Maintain documents for compliance needs (SOX, 401(k) and WC audits, etc.)
- Administer benefit plans.
- Respond to employment verification requests.
- Assist Legal team in gathering documentation for visa applications.
- 1-2 years of HR experience at a public company and a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- aPHR, PHR, or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes.
- Familiarity with G Suite and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills.