Ref ID: 01300-0011909242
Compensation: $23.75 to $27.50 hourly
A top firm has an open position for a highly skilled Attorney who is looking to grow their career. Are you looking to be mentored by a highly regarded partner and have a real passion for the legal industry? Come be an integral part of a high-performing team where you will have numerous opportunities to learn and contribute. This rewarding Attorney position may be for you.
- Legal research and drafting of a wide range of legal documents
- Supporting attorneys and staff within the practice groups department
- Analyze and summarize legal documents
- Correspond with clients and the counsel for the opposing side
- Licensed attorney
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- First-rate academic credentials and references
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Demeanor to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling priorities, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Estate Law experience
- Foundational knowledge in CCH ProSystem FC (Tax Planning)
- Estate Firm experience
- Deep understanding of estate planning
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
Candidates who are self-starters will find this to be a great opportunity to grow their legal careers. You will receive a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package. If you love working in a strong team-oriented environment, we want to hear from you. Your career will start moving in the right direction, if you contact us today.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.