Information Security Manager
An Italian sporting goods company is looking to add an experienced Information Security Manager to their already well established cybersecurity team
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Julie Massey
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
An Italian sporting goods company is looking to add an experienced Information Security Manager to their already well established cybersecurity team. The position is highly visible and set to become directly responsible of all cyber security and data privacy for the company in North America.
Why join us?
Excellent benefits package
Amazing company culture
Competitive salary with strong bonus
Opportunity to travel overseas
This person will be responsible for the organization's security program including, but not limited to:
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems, networks, and information.
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of policies and procedures of the enterprise information security program.
- Daily operations of the enterprise information security program.
- Oversight of the annual and ongoing risk assessment process and cybersecurity governance.
- Monitoring/achieving compliance programs, internal and external audits.
- Practicing and executing the incident response plan.
- Building the cyber security team
- Network security, Cloud Security (Azure), Infrastructure technical expertise
- Experience working with HR, legal, audit and compliance staff.
- Familiarity with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Any combination of the following: PCI DSS, NIST SP 800, NIST SP 800-171, CMMC, GDPR, CCPA/CPRA.
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and documenting security architecture and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls.
- A deep understanding of operating systems and network protocols.
- Expertise in system technology security testing (vulnerability scanning, patching/upgrading and penetration testing).
- Expertise with the design and execution of a formal Incident Response Process, DR and Business Continuity process.
- Experience with developing and monitoring security KPIs as well as measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of security controls
- Ability to keep the organization up to date with the development of the global cyber threat landscape.
- Ability to build a cybersecurity culture in our organization
- A minimum of 10-year work experience in Information Technology or Cybersecurity.
- At least 5 years’ experience in (co-)developing and (co-)leading a comprehensive Enterprise Information Security Program
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.