RN Clinical Educator
Job Summary: In the role of a clinical practitioner, educator and consultant; develops and implements nursing techniques designed to improve patient care. Make decisions related to staff development based on identified needs.
- Licensed to practice in the State of Indiana as a Registered Nurse.
- Masters’ degree in Nursing preferred, with at least with at least 2 years nursing experience in specified area.
- Maintains current CPR, Instructor status preferred.
- Demonstrates leadership potential through the capacity for independent discriminative and creative, evidence-based thought, judgment, and action.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with other nurse clinicians, staff nurses, and other educational personnel and resource personnel.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, organized, team centered attitude, ability to motivate others, and prioritize work needs.
- Demonstrates mid-level understanding of Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook Calendar, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), EPIC software applications and Learning Management Systems.
- Possesses above average presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Car and current Indiana State driver’s license required.