Director, Experiential & At Shelf Marketing
Glanbia Performance Nutrition
The Director, Experential & At Shelf Marketing will lead, coordinate and translate Brand IMP brief to develop and execute 360 surround sound campaigns. The role will oversee experiential strategy and execution for each brand including POS, sponsorships, influencers, and athlete partnerships. It will also lead shopper marketing and insights. The role will report to the to VP, Integrated Marketing.
- Leads, coordinates and translates Brand IMP brief to develop and execute 360 surround sound campaign including influencers, partnerships, in-store, events, sampling
- Oversees experiential strategy and execution for each brand including POS, sponsorships, influencers, and athlete partnerships
- Owns measurement IMP plan and tactics
- Optimizes marketing ROI in partnership with IMP function leads and analytics
- Manages agencies including selection, SOW/ Integration, and Strategic Partnership
- Builds and supports the experiential marketing team
- Provides brands with guidance on how to optimize spend
- Tracks and reports on the experiential marketing budget
- Collaborates closely with Integrated Marketing leads and internal/external partners on the development and execution of annual brand plans
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum of 10+ years of CPG relevant experience
At Glanbia, we celebrate diversity, because we know that our individual strengths make us stronger together. We welcome and encourage interest from a wide variety of candidates, and we will give your application consideration, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Glanbia our culture will celebrate individuality, knowing that together we are more.