Appliance Delivery and Installation Specialist - Addison, IL
Ferguson has an exciting opportunity to join our In-House Delivery & Installation Team as an Appliance Delivery & Installation Specialist.
The PERKS of working for Ferguson:
- Offer Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for growth and advancement both professional and financial
- Able to perform custom appliance installations to include site modifications
- Proper handling and installation of gas and electric household appliances such as washers, dryers, dishwashers, coffee makers, ovens, cooktops, built in refrigerators and ventilation hoods
- Ensures the installed appliances are damage free, properly installed according to manufacturer's specifications and are fully functioning
- Interact professionally and courteously with builders, designers and on-site customers - you deal with a vast array of customers
- Read plans, specs to have a proper install --- site evals, meet specs, connected properly, etc.
- Attend installation training seminars and certifications to stay up-to-date on all product changes
- 1+ years of experience with Appliance Delivery and Installation Service is required
- Ability to deliver "white glove service" to customers, excellent customer service skills are a must!
- Valid state issued license is required
- Mechanical skills and willingness to learn - plumbing, electrical and carpentry skills are preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Must be able to lift 50+ pound objects frequently and 90+ pound objects occasionally