Client Engagement Coordinator Trainer
Franklin Covey Co
Title: Client Engagement Coordinator Trainer
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
The Client Engagement Coordinator Trainer is responsible for onboarding and ongoing training of the Client Engagement Coordinator (CEC) role. They are forward-thinking, adept with technology, and innovative. They will ensure an efficient and effective process is defined, standardized, documented, and measured. This position will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating training through several modalities including live and virtual. Collaboration with colleagues is critical to the success of this role.
Essential Job Functions
- Design, implement and maintain the CEC Onboarding process to ensure his/her success.
- Conduct engaging and effective ongoing virtual training to ensure policies and processes are clearly understood.
- Create and keep an up-to-date, user-friendly online reference manual for easy access and updates.
- Effectively measure the outcome of training to improve and provide specific support as needed.
- Ensure training supports and communicates defined policies and processes.
- Work effectively with other training team members to collaborate, communicate and effectively execute training.
- Work effectively with key CEC team members to create relevant training and an up-to-date support library.
- Mentor team members on best practices to promote customer service and career development.
- Reflect a positive attitude with the willingness to be flexible and work closely with others.
Additional Job Functions
- Provide support with a high level of service to our internal customers via live chat, email, or over the phone
- Liaison between IT and CECs on system questions and support; clearing the path for internal customers to effectively do their job.
- Provide back-up for others on the Central Operations team as needed
- This position requires a minimum of 5 years of client services, sales support and administrative experience, and proven strong skills in process improvement with a bias for action.
- This position must show the experience and ability to design/develop effective training material.
- Ability to be innovative and forward-thinking.
- System thinker demonstrating the ability to create efficient processes.
- High level of professionalism, customer service knowledge, and the ability to deliver exceptional customer service must be demonstrated by prior work experience.
- BS/BA is preferred.
- Ability to work in many different types of training software such as Bridge, and/or various methods to train, document, and create modules.
- Proficiency in technology including Microsoft Office is required. Experience with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics D365 AX is preferred.
- Exceptional team player; working well with colleagues to create an effective training experience.
- Organization and exceptional communication skills are essential to delivering training with a dynamic and engaging live and virtual presence.
- Strongly prefer knowledge of Franklin Covey programs and content or experience within the training industry. The position is preferably located in Salt Lake City. Travel may be required.
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) is a global, public company, specializing in organizational performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior. Our world-class solutions enable greatness in individuals, teams and organizations and are accessible through the FranklinCovey All Access Pass® available in multiple modalities and in 21 languages. Clients have included the Fortune 100, Fortune 500, thousands of small- and mid-sized businesses, numerous government entities, and educational institutions. FranklinCovey executes over 15,000 client engagements each year reaching into 160 countries and territories. Our mission statement is "We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere". We fulfill this mission by hiring "Achievers with Heart".
Visit our website at www.franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please click here for additional information regarding our Equal Employment Opportunity policies.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job by emailing us at Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.