Business Development Manager
Creative Financial Staffing
This sales role is responsible for selling our accounting and finance recruiting services by breaking into new accounts, further growing existing accounts, and creating long-standing relationships with business decision makers.
You will call and meet with hiring managers, learn about a ton of industries, and provide a valuable service that is win-win-win. This job is fast paced and detail oriented. You must discover exactly what kind of employee would be the best fit for our client and then collaborate with your team to find them. Not only will you work with a likeminded group of outgoing individuals, but you will also have an opportunity to make a significant impact on the business and your career path.
A bit about Creative Financial Staffing (CFS):
- CFS is an employee-owned company - all employees share in the success and growth of the company through our ESOP
- We offer competitive compensation plans, full benefits, stock ownership, fun contests, CFS swag and opportunity to win trips to tropical destinations (see more below)
- We believe in giving our employees the tools to succeed and the independence to execute
- We invest in our employees, including comprehensive training at CFS University in, and on-going training and development throughout your career
- We only promote from within - plenty of room to grow
- National company with a small family feel - at CFS you are a name, not a number
- CFS's Vision for all employees, since our founding in 1994, is to Grow, Have Fun, Make Money and Create Opportunities for People
The ideal fit for this role:
- 1-5 years of experience in sales or staffing, with a track record of success
- Loves sales - the thrill of the hunt, negotiating, closing the deal - and wants to make money
- Excited to learn more about the staffing industry and to grow with us!
- Likes to manage her/his work like it is her/his own business
- Able to confidently communicate with everyone from a college temp to a CEO
- Good at connecting on social media and via email, and even better on phone and in person
- Driven, competitive, self-motivated, and a team player
- Good sense of humor
- Salary + uncapped commission
- Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- Insurance: health, dental, vision, life. Flexible spending and health spending. Commuter benefit.
- 401K+ match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]