VP of Accounting
Creative Financial Staffing
Our client, located in the heart of downtown Chicago, is seeking a VP of Accounting to lead this tight knit team. This company is in the real estate industry and has seen growth over the last year.
Explore your entrepreneurial spirit with a rapidly growing nationally recognized real estate firm located in the heart of River North.
Join a team of high-energy professionals and gain exposure to all the aspects of commercial, residential and retail real estate accounting.
This position has a high visibility and potential for recognition and growth, as you will be communicating directly with the owners.
- This employer cares about your well being. Compensation package includes a competitive salary, 401k, PTO, and health benefits
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Serve as primary contact for external auditors
- Bachelors in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 10 + years of previous experience in accounting management or other related fields