Master Service Technician / Mechanic - ASE Certified
Victory Toyota of Midtown
2700 N Cicero Ave., Chicago, IL 60639
Automotive Master Service Technician / Mechanic ASE Certified
Up to $40/hour + Great Benefits!
Experienced Technicians Needed
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Victory Toyota of Midtown is a leading Toyota Dealership in the Chicago, IL area which is under new ownership. We have many years of experience satisfying our customer’s needs. At our dealership, we put community before everything else, and we’ve followed through on that commitment by building a dealership culture that is friendly, approachable, and ready to give back to the people we serve in the greater Chicago area by paying it forward with donations to a variety of organizations.
We are hiring now for experienced Master Service Technicians / Mechanics who are ASE Certified and motivated to maintain high CSI and work as part of a team. We value our employees and invest in their success!
- Up to $40/hour
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401(k) – 50% company match, up to 6% of employee’s contribution
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Excellent training programs
- CLOSED ON SUNDAYS!
Responsibilities – Master Service Technician:
- Perform vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealership and factory standards according to skill level and certification.
- Communicate with service advisors regarding work required
- Communicate with parts department for parts and supplies needed to complete work orders
- Document work performed
- Road test vehicles when required
- Attend factory or dealer-sponsored training
- Keep abreast of factory bulletins
- Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean
- Keep shop area neat and clean
Qualifications/Requirements – Master Service Technician:
- Must be ASE certified
- Experience required
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to ensure positive team performance of service department
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.