Account Management Support Specialist
Risk Placement Services, Inc. is one of the nation's largest specialty wholesale insurance brokerage firms. We work with top-rated carriers to design robust coverage for our clients. Our employees are fueled by a culture built around teamwork, creativity and responsiveness.
- Primarily focused on providing support to Sales and Account Management team on activities related to marketing, sales, and service of client and prospective client accounts.
- May be responsible for service/claim issues relating to clients/accounts in order to assist client facing Account Managers/Producers with such things as service inquiries, claims, billing, and/or administrative issues.
- Will coordinate and communicate team workflow and scheduling to maximize effectiveness of team efforts toward relationship building and client retention.
- Staff at this level work under direct supervision and generally perform work for clients of low to moderate complexity, with little discretion or decision-making capability.
- Involves no client geared travel with minimal face-to-face client interaction.
- May ultimately be assigned direct responsibility over a small group of clients for hands on training purposes.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 or more years experience in Client Coordination and/or Claims Management
- License required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to quickly determine critical issues.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Risk Placement Services believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Risk Placement Services will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.