Machine Operator - Thermoforming Specialist
Machine Operator - Hiring Immediately! - Frankfort
$1000 Sign-on Bonus for the summer through August
Up to $19.60 an hour
Rotational 12 hour shifts 7am to 7pm (Day Shift) 7pm to 7am (Night Shift) every other weekend off!!!
Comprehensive Compensation Package:
- Starting rate up to $19.60 an hour
- Sign-on Bonus*: $1000 - ($500 after 90 days and $500 after 180 days).
- Eligible for annual & skill-based wage increases
- Add EXTRA money to your paycheck by referring friends and family
- Eligible for monthly bonus based upon plant productivity*
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA plans and an HSA plan )
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with 6% company match( Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100% vesting in all company provided money immediately)
- New hire wellness bonus (see plan details)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discounts
- Operate in a manufacturing environment in a safe manner thermoformers and/or automation equipment.
- Ensure product produced and the final packaging meet quality standards.
- Provide direction, leadership and assistance to the Operator B’s and A’s.
- Support the Operator Mechanic and Team Leader
- Demonstrate safety leadership.
- Operate in a safe manner thermoformers and/or automation equipment at rates that meet and/or exceed production levels..
- Troubleshoot thermoformers and/or automation equipment mechanical problems.
- Inspect/test final product; reject product that does not meet specifications.
- Read/Understand specification sheets; complete all required paperwork.
- Perform accurate math calculations.
- Analyze SPC Trends.
- Perform Operator B and A job functions.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Must have good oral and written English communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must have 6 months manufacturing experience or equivalent technical
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Located 35 south west of Chicago, Frankfort is a village in Will County, Illinois, with a small portion in Cook County. The population was 17,782 at the 2010 census, up from 10,391 in 2000. According to Forbes.com, in 2007 the village ranked as the 36th fastest growing suburb in the United States.
The plant was built in 1965, manufactures food service and food packaging products (custom and stock foam), and has approximately 300 employees.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.