Internal Auditor 27106
One of the largest health insurers in the nation is focused on continuously building an industry-defining, world-class IT capability. Healthcare is forever evolving, especially due to emerging technologies, making this a great experience to add to your resume. Come join their winning team!
This contract to hire role as an Internal Auditor in Chicago, IL is responsible for conducting audits of financial and operational controls of various departments to ensure compliance with prescribed procedures and policies. This role is remote until a return to work is established.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
• Several years of audit experience in public accounting, insurance or related field
• Knowledge of the Institute of Internal Auditors Professional Standards, accounting and auditing standards, business process analysis including process flow and mapping, auditing tools, data collection and analysis, report writing, and sampling techniques in order to participate in audits and projects and audit coordination.
• Knowledge of accounting, finance, system analysis (manual systems), and audit tools.
• Strong Verbal and written communication skills, time-management, and project-management skills.
• Familiar with corporate standard office applications, proficient word processing and spreadsheet applications, skilled in computer-aided audit tools and web browser technology.
• Professional certification in Accounting, Audit, or Insurance, e.g. CPA, CIA, CFSA, etc.
• Experience using data analytic software such as TeamMate, ACL, SAS or SQL.
• Familiar with key aspects of corporate health and life operations, including business partner operations, compliance support, and corporate policies and procedures.
• Familiar with Medicare/Medicaid operations.
Solving IT is pleased to offer a rich benefit plan to our W2 employees. We offer five health plan options and a PPO dental plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Term Life/AD&D Insurance, and 401(k) Savings Plan. Solving IT subsidizes the health and dental premium for the employee.
As you continue to develop your skills and experience, Solving IT will work with your changing preferences to match you with rewarding projects. Our unrivaled reputation for quality is demonstrated through our Inavero Best of Staffing award that was won due to the feedback from our own clients and candidates. We also love to socialize and have fun so we have regularly scheduled parties and events for you to unwind and network with fellow consultants.
Whether you are searching for your next challenge or just looking to stay on top of market trends, Solving IT is committed to help position you appropriately. By leveraging the latest market and compensation data available, you can rest assured that you are getting more than just an informed opinion. You are getting the Solving IT Experience.