Customer Experience Specialist
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Our client, the leading Manufacture of Life Sciences, Pharma, & Environmental Industry Products in Vernon Hills, seeks a temporary-to-hire Customer Experience Representative. Customers are at the center of everything they do. Customer Experience Specialists are responsible for working through multiple service channels to consistently provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. This role is a key member of the Customer Experience center of excellence, responding to all our scientific customers around the world.
* Supporting customers via e-mail, phone, and other channels.
* Actively listen and identify customer needs and concerns to effectively provide top tier service.
* Investigates customer inquiries and identify proper course of action.
* Attends vendor and department meetings for continued learning including product training, product documentation, product compliance and other functions that relates to work duties.
* Responsible for providing product documentation support including manuals, data sheets, quality certificates and others as needed.
* Assists customers in buying decisions, consistently recognizing and offering cross-sell/upsell opportunities.
* Processes and updates customer orders/quotes and/or changes orders/quotes in a timely and accurate manner meeting departmental productivity metrics.
* Responds to post-order customer service requests such as handling customer issues and complaints; returns and communicates anticipated delays and actions being taken to provide a resolution in a timely manner. Makes returns/or replacement decisions to resolve customer issues or complaints as needed.
* Responsible for national security requirements and export compliance of all transactions.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma Required; Bachelor's degree from an accredited learning institution preferred.
* 2+ years customer service related experience.
* Proven ability using the Internet and Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with ability to learn other software as needed. Experience using an AS400 and/ or other Customer database Management system is a plus.
* Capable of using learned knowledge to drive in the moment business decisions.
* Aptitude to learn and comprehend scientific vocabulary/terminology.
* Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressures, within deadlines or other time essential constraints.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly and concisely communicate to all levels of the organization.
* Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a rapidly changing and growing organization
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)