Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A)
Creative Financial Staffing
Rapidly growing logistics company in Southwest Suburbs of Chicago is seeking a sharp, charismatic, Senior Financial Analyst for their new Financial Planning & Analysis Team. This individual will be coached by an accomplished Director of FP&A and a personable CFO. Company has seen sustained ~ 20 % Top line and bottom line growth in the past ten years, and is on track continue at this pace or better. As the company continues to grow the team members will have more and more opportunities. This company takes care of their people.
Role is remote until solution to Covid is found (Vaccine or similar). Role will be flexible work environment after Covid as well.
Responsibilities of Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A):
- Build financial models to aid in financial decision making (Cap Ex., Acquisitions, etc.)
- Continue to drive process enhancement and process improvement in the reporting, forecasting, and budgeting functions via automation and system enhancements.
- Work collaboratively with the Treasury function (13 week rolling cash flow forecasting)
- Ad-hoc projects and reporting done to enhance business profitability
- Prepare the month end reporting package: P & L, B/S, Statement of Cash Flows and the respective variance analysis
- Variance analysis comparing actual results to budget and forecast
Qualifications of Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A):
- Bachelors degree: Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar analytical role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate well at levels of the organization
- Intellectual curiosity, and the desire to continually improve processes
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize
- Systems savvy, with the ability to use complex computer application to perform analysis, organize data, and create reports
- Tableau, Power BI, and Microsoft Dynamics GP knowledge highly desired
- Strong MS Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, filters, sorting)
- PowerPoint skills