Pricing Project Specialist
Medline Industries, Inc.
Medline Industries has an immediate opening for a Pricing Projects Specialist based out of our headquarters in Northfield, Illinois! This person will work on a cross functional team supporting various internal teams while managing projects and aggressive timelines. They will analyze data provided by customers and Group Purchasing Organizations in a variety of formats and convert that data into usable information. The Pricing Projects Specialist will also gather all eligibility and process contract connections to each account.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Coordinate project activities to ensure the projects are on schedule. Provide administrative support including progress tracking and documentation.
- Coordinate and monitor all pricing communications of distribution implementation for a specific list of accounts.
- Interact with the vendor community and coordinate efforts with Sales, Implementation, GPO's, and customer to align and implement expected contract pricing.
- Monitor and log all vendor responses and communicate gaps or challenges to the customer and internal business partners.
- Provide reoccurring reporting for progress of contract alignment and price accuracy.
- Resolve pricing misalignments by working with the vendor community, customer and sales in an effort to meet customer pricing and contract expectations.
- Conduct conference calls to educate the customer on processes, timelines, and required action to achieve project completion.
- Communicate with the customer, sales team, and internal departments on potential obstacles, project progress, and completion rates.
- Escalate appropriately and devise a plan for issue resolution with management assistance.
- Monitor progress of price accuracy for 30 days post go-live.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience providing customer service to internal and/or external customers including meeting quality standards for services.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience presenting to and communicating with various audiences.
- Experience collaborating with internal resources and external resources.
- At least 1 year of pricing experience.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: creating pivot tables, IF Statements, charts).