Field Sales Representative
Ashfield Engage has a long-standing partnership with Genentech, a leading Biotechnology company, across Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs businesses. We are going into our third season promoting XOFLUZA, an innovative, one-dose antiviral medicine.
We are seeking performance-driven, proven, ambitious, and competitive sales professionals who are willing to put forth discretionary effort to go the extra mile. This is a highly innovative role, which requires you to drive use of XOFLUZA in your assigned territory through brand messaging, focused call plan execution, utilization of product materials, and access support.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield Engage, represent a top biotechnology company, promoting XOFLUZA in its fourth season after FDA approval in November of 2018.
What's in it for you?
- Seasonal opportunity - 6-7 month seasonal opportunity with summers off
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What will you be doing?
- Establish, maintain, and develop strong relationships with customers in HCP offices, urgent care facilities and pharmacies
- Exhibit excellent sales and relationship-building skills to directly impact the utilization of XOFLUZA
- Apply discretionary and entrepreneurial effort to ensure your maximizing your territory's potential
- Deliver appropriate and approved information and relevant messaging to target accounts
- Achieve sales and call activity targets as set by the company
- Complete administrative duties as required
What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work related experience
- B2B or B2C sales experience
- A proven track record of driving results in primary care sales, hospitality or equivalent sales/industry experience is required
- Strong account management skills - i.e., the ability to work an account to include health systems/urgent care centers/pharmacies to gain access and support pull through
- Ownership mentality with a strong sense of urgency and taking initiative and the ability to anticipate possible obstacles and proactively problem solve
- Competitive trailblazing mentality
- Confidence in handling rejection
- Persistence and disciplined self-management
- Able to handle a fast pace and high volume of face-to-face interactions and effectively adhere to a focused call plan
- Business Acumen
- Thorough familiarity with pharmacies and proven track record of influencing stocking
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork/collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport quickly
- Capable to initiate and leverage contacts to build appropriate new business referrals
- Driven with a desire to consistently increase your earnings
- Detail oriented and able to problem solve
- Ability/willingness to travel by driving an assigned territory/region
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Computer/iPad proficient
- Strong understanding and ability to comfortably navigate Microsoft suite, specifically excel
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.