A highly respecting clinic in the Vet Services industry is looking to add 2 veterinarians to their team. This clinic is very up to date on all new technologies, the culture is unbeatable and the owner is all about personal and professional growth. The owner is offering an extremely competitive compensation package as well as top of the line benefits for you and your family.
- Practice in accordance to state practice act and principles of veterinary medical ethics
- Leverage evidence-based medicine and continue pursuit of education to deliver quality patient care
- Devote yourself to the culture of preventive care and Optimum Wellness Plans Adopt and positively impact new veterinary standards and guidelines
- Provide excellent service to meet and exceed customer and animal needs
- Coordinate daily with additional staff and management personnel
- Communicate directly with fellow Veterinarian Staff and Technicians
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Small animal experience
- Positive attitude with strong ability to connect personally with clients
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state
- Ability to examine, diagnose and treat patients
- Competitive salary depending on experience (above market)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days
- Generous employee pet discounts
- Automatic enrollment in 100% practice paid short- and long-term disability after 60 days of employment - includes maternity leave
- Liability and malpractice insurance
- Eligibility to enroll in the Veterinary Student Debt Relief Pilot Program
This opportunity will not be around for long so if you are interested, don't wait apply now! You can reach me directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 605-219-8117. Or if you are looking for a new opportunity but this one does not align, please still reach out, I would be happy to tell you about opportunities with other clients as well.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.