Manager- Master Data Commercial Team
Req Number: MASTE01530
Schedule: Full Time
Location: Schaumburg, IL, USA
Composites One LLC is the leading supplier of essential materials for wind energy, aerospace, defense, consumer recreation and construction composites manufacturing. We have a global presence and operate 44 North American distribution centers. As a family business, for over 60 years we have had a culture that treats each team member with respect and offers opportunities for growth and personal success.
Learn more about us compositesone.com!
This is an exciting new opportunity to make a big impact! We are searching for a highly motivated individual to Manage our Master Data Commercial Team in Schaumburg, IL. This individual will have primary responsibility for management of the Master Data Commercial Team while coordinating the overall operations, project requirements, and activities. This role will effectively create and implement internal processes and practices around data projects and maintenance, while engaging with other functional groups to drive data process through the material lifecycle and customer journey.
The ideal candidate will have a holistic understanding of item life-cycle, material master data functionality in SAP, and the impact this data has on other SAP functions as well as other operating systems. This person will have the ability to identify areas for data quality improvement and determine the appropriate course of action. Experience with S4/Hanna, Fiori, Cloud for Sales and Hybris are a plus.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manages the Master Data team and drives performance goals
- Actively participates in the hiring, onboarding, and development of Master Data Team Members
- Establishes ongoing performance objectives and training plans
- Defines and implements data strategy, policies, controls, and programs in collaboration with other subject matter experts
- Works closely with IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application will meet all requirements
- Establishes and supports the maintenance of a Data Governance Counsel in collaboration with the Data Governance Manager
- Assigns and manages the documentation update of work instructions and policies as it related to newly defined rules and/or updates to current processes while effectively communicating changes to applicable workstreams.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvement and helps to resolve data quality problems
- Manages the support of design, development, testing, and deployment of SAP enhancements as it relates to data management.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of related management work experience is required.
- Experience in data management/maintenance is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Experience in a business to business account support and distribution role a plus.
- Must have a working knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures related to data.
- Previous material set up and maintenance is highly desired, with SAP experience a plus.
Benefits and Compensation Include:
Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), 401K Plan with Company Match and Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Educational Assistance Program.
Why should you join our team?
CULTURE: This is a great place to work! We are deeply committed to cultivating an environment of Respect, Teamwork, and Communication.
INTEGRITY: The foundation of all strong relationships is TRUST. We strive to act with integrity and honesty in all interactions with our customers, suppliers, and employees to build meaningful relationships!
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AND INNOVATION: In order to remain successful, we must continuously improve our processes and practices. Each of our employees understands they have a responsibility to innovate and look for opportunities to become better at what we do.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other protected classification as defined by applicable law and regulation.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please contact the ADA Coordinator by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].