•Daily transportation arrangement from import shipments
•Daily import declaration of customs and CIQ
•Reasonable ship mode selection for EXW shipment based on freight cost and transit time
•Monthly freight validation and payment application for forwarder and broker
•Forwarder and broker KPI management to improve service quality
•Import project support assigned by supervisor
•Import database management including SOP, LWI, HS Code, etc.
- Logistics/transportation/international trade education background is preferred.
- At least 3 years working experience in logistics or transportation or customs affairs
- Good knowledge of Customs/CIQ activities and regulations
- Good teamwork willingness
- Basic English language skill
- Good MS office skill, including word & excel
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .