Manager, Distributed Pricing
Medline Industries, Inc.
Manage the team responsible for coordinating contracted and non-contracted pricing for Medline customers regarding branded products and SOP documentation. Responsible for all related activities (such as day to day process, escalations for complaints, SOPs) surrounding the Distributed Pricing processes.
- Translate leadership strategy into actionable tactics and objectives.
- Oversee resources, activities and outcomes of the Distributed Pricing processes.
- Communicate Distributed Pricing policy and position to drive positive outcomes and resolution.
- Decipher issues which cause pricing discrepancies.
- Collaborate with sales leadership, customers, vendors, and sales reps to resolve issues.
- Responsible for analysis, reporting, and optimization of the division's pricing; provide insight into trends and discrepancies.
- Identify process changes to decrease risk and increase efficiency.
- Organize, plan and recommend analysis and reports consistent with continuous improvement processes and procedures.
- Participate in functional and cross‑functional team meetings.
- Generate and maintain SOP documentation.
- Management responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day operations of a group of employees.
- Making decisions with financial implications
- Interpret and execute policies for departments/projects and develops.
- Recommend and implement new policies or modifications to existing policies.
- Provide general guidelines and parameters for staff functioning.
- Hiring staff, recommending pay increases, performing performance reviews, training and development of staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 4 years’ experience in contract administration, customer pricing, or customer support.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and facilitating teams to identify and implement solutions to complex problems.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience taking the steps to ensure the assignment/project is accomplished within tight timeframes.
- Experience with End-user in SAP.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, V-lookups, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
- Experience facilitating high-profile projects with aggressive deadlines and significant visibility from Medline and customer leadership.
- At least 2 years of experience directly managing people including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work.