Director of Procurement- Customer Experience
Reynolds Consumer Products Inc
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated. At Reynolds, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Director of Procurement-Customer Experience located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
The Director of Procurement- Customer Experience will lead a team of Category Managers with a portfolio of $300M of indirect spend across the organization. This role will develop category strategies to support total spend management goals that result in strong customer satisfaction, align with company strategy, and optimize costs. You will have the opportunity to:
- Act as thought leader who develops and executes category strategies to increase business performance
- Collaborate with plant and corporate business partners to understand their business objectives
- Create and implement new category strategies across indirect materials and services
- Drive and optimize the vision for category management across the organization
In this role, you will deliver value added services, working toward a "best in class" procurement organization and effectively interface with various levels of the organization to align category strategies to the internal stakeholders roadmap.
You will love it here if…
- You are a strong leader with the ability to motivate others
- You thrive in a fast paced and high-energy environment
- You work well with others, promote collaboration and knowledge sharing
- You pay great attention to details and enjoy solving problems
We need you to have:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Business, Engineering, Finance and/or Economics
- 10 plus years of progressively responsible job-related experience
- High proficiency in MS Office
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or another advanced degree
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available