Health Insurance Agent - 4.3 stars on Glassdoor!
Healthcare Solutions Team
This position is responsible for providing service to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling health, dental, life and/or supplemental insurance products.
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of healthcare coverage.
- Determines clients' particular needs and/or financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and/or investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy, planning future follow-up conversations, and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by processing changes in policies and reassessing client needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.