Ref ID: 01300-0011915153
Classification: Billing Clerk
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Generate and distribute prebills, draft correspondence, perform time and expense transfers and
edits, generate various reports, prepare invoices while managing timeliness of billing
• Ensure accuracy of work product, determine appropriate bill formats, meet ethical standards,
recommend process improvement, prepare spreadsheets or supplemental billing documents,
manage client billing requirements, understand fee arrangements, prepare bills for electronic
processing, troubleshoot issues, coordinate necessary matter changes, and other billing related
projects as necessary
• Responsible for high level of accuracy and completeness of bill preparation, ensures that bills
agree with client billing arrangements and system records
• Submit electronic invoices through vendors, manage status of electronic bill rejections, other
eBilling duties as assigned
• Maintain a daily working knowledge and mastery of client guidelines as they pertain to
• Other special projects as assigned
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.