Sr Recruiter/Talent Sourcer (Talent Acquisition)
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
This position can work out of any of Exelon's regional locations (Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA; Baltimore, MD; Newark, DE; or Mays Landing, NJ)
Position will have the flexibility to work in office and remote per company guidelines.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
This individual is responsible for high volume full life cycle recruiting for assigned clients and is responsible for planning and executing the candidate sourcing process for assigned employee groups as needed.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Full cycle recruiting for the company’s open positions: advertise, recruit, screen, interview, and assess candidates to ensure that only qualified and interested candidates are presented to hiring managers.
- Interview candidates to determine knowledge, skills, and abilities compared to job scope and requirements. Evaluate candidate fit to company needs and make recommendation to hiring managers based on these interviews. Manage candidate experience including positioning the opportunity & company, administer technical exercises, phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process.
- Manage position vacancies using an applicant tracking system (ATS) to include: posting vacancies, searching the database, reviewing resumes, forwarding resumes and maintaining candidate activity. Train hiring managers on the ATS so they may effectively select qualified candidates.
- Provides expertise and guidance to business unit senior management to meet their strategic staffing needs. Analyzes results of staffing reports to determine trends, critical issues, and gaps in both the short and long-term complete with recommendations of future actions.
- Fully leverages CRM and other technologies for optimal talent relationship management utilizing campaign management and lead tracking to identify and continuously engage with leads, referrals, and other potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate relationships with talent for current and future opportunities. Conduct sourcing through job postings, targeted media, database searches, and/or review of passive candidates in talent communities, social media sites, etc. Invite passive candidates to consider applying to open positions.
- Monitor continuous improvement through analytics and trends and report them on a regular basis.
- Negotiate offers and draft offer letters in accordance with policy and procedures. Administer pre-employment assessments. Act as the Equal Employment Officer to ensure the company attracts, employs and maintains hiring practices for a diverse workforce.
- Works under minimal supervision relying on knowledge, skills and judgement acquired through education and relevant experience to accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
- Requires substantial experience in recruiting discipline to address moderately complex assignments and situations.
- May provide informal leadership and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business related field or Human Resources discipline
- 5 to 8 years of experience in high volume full life cycle recruiting, preferably in a corporate environment
- Proficiency using a variety of online search/sourcing tools, ideally including ATS and CRM systems
- Experience in benefits, hiring and selection systems, and employment issues
- Consulting experience leading major change efforts, preferably in the area of strategic staffing initiatives
- Consulting skills
- Excellent communication and verbal skills with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Solid business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Thorough planning and organizing abilities
- Must have ability to exercise good judgment with demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Experience with Taleo ATS
- Knowledge of EEO policy
- Knowledge of employment law and regulations especially as they pertain to hiring
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports. Strong Excel skills preferred
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, networking, employee referrals, and job postings; as well as conducing open houses and job fairs
- SPHR or PHR preferred
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster