Talent Acquisition Coordinator
With growth both domestically and internationally, it's time Daniels Health added a talent acquisition coordinator to our fast paced and passionate high energy Talent Acquisition Team in our Chicago Office. In this role, you will be accountable for facilitating exceptional relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as providing best practice advice to attract and retain talent, build our employer brand, and ensure adherence to our organization values. You will have exposure to our full-cycle recruitment process and help source across the business, especially within our operational roles such as Drivers, Plant Operators and the like.
Looking to grow your career and gain experience within the recruitment space? Daniels might be for you.
What will you do?
- Support the recruitment process where required from initial intake, advertising, pre-screening and selection, to interviewing, scheduling, reference checks through to making the offer and producing the contract
- Support your stakeholders on the onboarding of new recruits; ensuring your new recruits have a seamless experience
- Liaise with the hiring managers regularly on their recruitment needs, assisting in the development of new requisitions and position descriptions
- Provide best practice advice when it comes to sourcing strategies
- Facilitate exceptional relationships with your stakeholders, supporting them on their recruitment needs
- Conduct research on HR/Recruitment topics and issues as required from time to time
Our ideal teammate
- Experience recruiting, sourcing or scheduling preferred
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed communications skills with the ability to relate effectively with a wide range of people, positively influencing outcomes and obtaining cooperation
- Well organized with the ability to plan work, cope with conflicting work pressures, establish appropriate priorities, and meet deadlines
- A sense of humor, self-confidence and the ability to think on your feet
- Well-developed customer relations skills and a commitment to providing quality service and implementing continuous improvement
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent time management skills
- Superb stakeholder and candidate follow up skills
- Support overall effectiveness of the business by modeling behavior consistent with company values
- Excellent level of computer literacy (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Why work for us?
- Essential Service - Whilst everything seems unstable, join a company that is recession proof
- Benefits - With a robust suite of benefits, (medical, dental, vision and more) you'll find the plan that is right for you with us
- Vision - With a mission to make healthcare safer, you can make a positive impact and be a part of something that matters
- Culture - We have an open office plan with an open door policy, be a part of a team environment with team based strategic planning
- Your Birthday - In addition to paid holidays and sicks days you'll also receive your birthday off so you can celebrate your way
- Game Zone - In office - ping pong table, nintendo switch, massage chair, basketball hoop and more
- Building Perks - gym, roof deck, bike room and plenty of lunch spots
Daniels Health & Sharpsmart is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.