Senior Financial Analyst
Creative Financial Staffing
Global manufacturing and distribution company seeking a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst to join our team. This position is open due to growth, and this role will have a blend of accounting and finance in the day to day activities.
- Visibility to senior leadership with a cross functional role that will be exposed to all facets of the business, including Inventory, Treasury, Operations, Sales, and Benefits.
- Long term ability to move up within the organization.
- Blue chip Health Benefits
- Profit Sharing Bonus Potential and Generous PTO
- Free Snacks
- Hybrid working environment
- Preparing Monthly Financial Reporting Monthly, Yearly, and Ad Hoc
- Analyzing Financial and Business Results
- Participation in the Budgeting Process
- Develop and Improve Reporting Processes
- A Desire to be a leader, improve processes, and transform reporting functions
- 3-4 years minimum of relevant experience
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferred Masters Degree or MBA
- Preferred certifications - CPA or CMA
- Experience SAP, Hyperion HFM, Blackline
- Advanced user in Excel