Change Manager 3 27094
A global leader in the retail pharmacy and wellness market is focused on offering their customers groundbreaking solutions to expand offerings and become the health and well-being partner of choice.
This contract role as a Change Manager 3 in Deerfield, IL is responsible to leads large cross-functional projects (size, scope, complexity, criticality, and impact on strategy, customer, or brand) or functional programs.
• Responsible for creating and training employees on the new implementation. As a large retail organization, our client partners with its vendors on many trade programs. The system, Vistex, provides tools for modeling, administering, and analyzing trade programs to make informed decisions about how to maximize their performance. This project is focused on implementing trade funding Vistex software, aligning with SAP that was recently implemented.
• Leads high level (size, scope, complexity, criticality and impact) or cross-functional change projects, or a major change program, or multiple work streams within a large program.
• Leads production of project charter with business sponsor(s) and stakeholder(s); facilitates shared meaning and commitment to goals.
• Deploys change tools to drive adoption of new behaviors.
• Defines change plan milestones and deliverables, and manages assignments to completion.
• Drives project outcomes and ensures achievement of benefits.
• Develops and facilitates organizational change work including change readiness, input to communication development, input to talent management processes, input to leadership and ownership, learning/training, and change implementation and reinforcement plan.
• Leads production of success measures for adoption and sustainment.
• Ensures timely identification and mitigation of risks and issues.
• Performs quality reviews of projects.
• H.S. diploma or equivalent.
• 7 years' experience in primary discipline (project management, change management or business analysis) in a consulting environment.
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, facilitation and presentation.)
• Excellent technical skills (e.g., Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio.)
Preferred Job Requirement:
• 1 + year experience in the secondary discipline (project management, change management or business analysis) in a consulting environment.
• Experience in a large global consumer-oriented business in the retail industry and/or a multi-channel/multi-brand business.
• Formal education or certification in primary discipline (project management, change management, business analysis, or business process re-engineering.
• Bachelor's degree in business, management, HR, MIS, operations or related field.
Solving IT is pleased to offer a rich benefit plan to our W2 employees. We offer five health plan options and a PPO dental plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Term Life/AD&D Insurance, and 401(k) Savings Plan. Solving IT subsidizes the health and dental premium for the employee.
As you continue to develop your skills and experience, Solving IT will work with your changing preferences to match you with rewarding projects. Our unrivaled reputation for quality is demonstrated through our Inavero Best of Staffing award that was won due to the feedback from our own clients and candidates. We also love to socialize and have fun so we have regularly scheduled parties and events for you to unwind and network with fellow consultants.
Whether you are searching for your next challenge or just looking to stay on top of market trends, Solving IT is committed to help position you appropriately. By leveraging the latest market and compensation data available, you can rest assured that you are getting more than just an informed opinion. You are getting the Solving IT Experience.