Construction Project Coordinator - Downtown Chicago
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
A Chicago-based integrated developer located downtown is looking to bring on a construction project coordinator to their team. They are looking for someone who wants a long-term career path with a growing integrated developer and the opportunity for advancement.
This developer, located in Fulton Market, is experiencing growth with a strong pipeline of work in the retail market. They currently do close to $50M in revenue annually. Seeking a Project Coordinator to come on board and help this company grow in the right direction. This Project Coordinator would receive exceptional company based and individual bonuses, full healthcare coverage, and more.
- Assist project management team
- Maintain project files.
- Create Client Agreements
- Request necessary certificates of insurance.
- Provide support through all phases of project.
- Work in tandem with Controller to ensure accurate cost code usage.
- Assist with the organization of weekly project reports.
- Maintain Subcontractor insurance.
- Issue Subcontractor contracts at Project Manager's direction.
- Prepare and submit permit/municipal submittals.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with construction related software a plus
- Salary dependent on experience
- Company based and individual bonus
- 100% health care coverage
- Maternity and Paternity Paid Leave
- 11 paid holidays
- Standard PTO
- Growth potential
- Company events
- Flexible work/life balance