RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Chicago, IL that is seeking a Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst is responsible for leading business requirements definition to successful completion, including the discovery, analysis and documentation of business requirements, process flows, use cases, test and training plans. The Business Analyst works closely with product, relationship management, quality assurance, project management, and technology teams. The Business Analyst is responsible for conducting customer and market needs analysis, developing detail product and internet systems requirements and managing all stages of business requirements from initial research to user acceptance testing.
Additional duties of the Business Analyst:
- Will be the liaison between client subject matter experts and the development team
- Identify and assist in the development of additional business opportunities within current clients, applying delivery methodology standards in the creation of solutions, understanding client tactical plans and goals and expressing business requirements in terms of the function to be performed by the solution
- ther responsibilities include overseeing business to system knowledge management, and assisting in overall system design from user interface through backend processes
- MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned
- Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.