Tax Analyst II
Creative Financial Staffing
Tax Analyst II - Highly Visible Role, Opportunity For Growth
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a leading manufacturing company headquartered in the NW Suburbs. They recently moved to a state-of-the-art facility.
• Due to growth, they are adding a new Tax Analyst II to the team.
• The company is well-established and has been recognized as the Top Workplace in US for 2021.
• The company has a high sense of community and values teamwork.
o They are heavily involved in various high-profile fundraising events and charity.
• They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K match, career advancement, annual bonus plan & work/life balance, job and financial stability.
• Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
o "fun, friendly, inspiring, great reputation, ethical, great people, financially stable"
o "Collaborative, growing company, home work balance, associates are appreciated,"
o "Rewarding, challenging, work life balance, pay"
o "Culture, innovation, and industry are key"
Overview of the Tax Analyst II role:
• The Tax Analyst has an integral role in US federal, international, and state tax compliance. The Tax Analyst conducts research, prepares technical memos, and works on special projects. The Tax Analyst reports to the Associate Director of Tax.
• Compile and analyze data necessary to complete income tax returns, including calculating book/tax differences and preparing supporting schedules
• Compile and analyze data necessary to complete the research and development tax credit
• Compile and analyze data necessary to complete US international forms, including 5471 and 8858
• Prepare estimated tax installment computations and payments
• Prepare state and local tax apportionment and modification workpapers
• Research and prepare tax technical memos
• Track and prepare responses to tax inquiries from US federal, state governments
• Assist with the worldwide tax provision under ASC740
• Assist with maintaining tax fixed assets
• Assist with US sales and use tax reporting
Preferred Qualifications for the Tax Analyst II:
• 0-4 years of experience in accounting or related field
• Bachelor degree with a minimum 3.5 GPA
• Audit or Tax experience from Big 4 accounting firm or Top 10 school
• Advanced Excel skills preferred
• Experience with SAP is a plus