Are you looking for work as a senior/retiree, college student, or anyone who loves to interact with their community?
LeafFilter Gutter Protection, a rapidly growing home improvement company is seeking a part-time Event Marketers. Candidates should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be self-motivated, dependable, and have reliable transportation. Selected applicants will work on site at a variety of venues such as county fairs, festivals, and home show. Hours and days vary, and weekend availability is a must.
For Immediate Hire! Paid Weekly! Compensation: $17-$22 per hour
What we offer:
- Industry leading starting pay: $17-$22/hour
- Compensation increases based on event performance
- Paid Training and flexible scheduling
- Paid Weekly (Every Friday!)
- Opportunity for growth into management positions
- Fun work environment with branded LeafFilter swag!
The Event Marketer will attend pre-scheduled events and generate leads for the local office through ongoing interaction with potential customers. Assigned to work trade shows/events/fairs/festivals, and community events to generate leads for our talented sales staff. Responsible for exceeding issued lead targets and goals administered by the Event Marketing Manager.
- Interact with potential customers and provide product demonstrations using high energy and positive engagement techniques
- Work well without close supervision but always keeping the manager informed
- Event set up and tear down (ability to lift up to 50 pounds)
- Must be willing to nights and weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license required
- Attention to detail and punctual
- Smartphone required
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to educate potential customers about our product
- High level of energy and engagement for long periods of time at events
- Ability to utilize our proven system to generate leads for our #1 rated product
We want to welcome you to the team, APPLY TODAY!