Marketing Account Executive
Medline Industries, Inc.
Partner with internal departments/product divisions/sales segments, external agencies, and the marketing creative team (writers, designers, digital designers, web content managers and email marketing team) to facilitate the successful delivery of marketing creative. Provide counsel to internal customers, working with internal staff and external resources to deliver creative and communications solutions that are cost-effective, high quality, and on-time. Project management of packaging and creative projects from request to completion utilizing systems, assigning resources, setting timelines, budgets, communicating and following up on status, to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget scope.
- Manage creative resource allocation and utilization of assignments to ensure staff are fully utilized and department goals are met.
- Using their knowledge of Medline, marketing best practices, and marketing department goals, AE will work with internal customers to understand business strategic goals and translate these goals into marketing campaigns, identifying appropriate tactics to support division goals. Write or revise creative briefs, scope of work, budget, and schedule for individual marketing projects to explain and distill the business need from the internal customers to the creative team.
- Develop innovative marketing solutions and determine appropriate tactics (print and digital) to meet each client division%26rsquo;s campaign objectives. Work with product divisions to prepare and identify full content needs before creative team can begin work.
- Work independently to manage a book of business (set of internal divisions) and meet regularly with internal customers to understand the division%26rsquo;s and segment is needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns. Meet regularly with product divisions and to identify marketing strategies and project specific tactics appropriate to meet the division%26rsquo;s business objectives and division priorities.
- Create detailed work plans to coordinate the execution and production of multiple tactics on time and on-budget. Maintain this information (budget, timeline, notes, assigned resources, etc.) up to date in automated workflow solution.
- Hold creative team%26rsquo;s accountable to keep projects on schedule, on-budget, set team priorities for the week, and identify any roadblocks or information to keep projects moving forward.
- Manage and orchestrate multiple and simultaneous coordination of materials, print requirements, scheduling, distribution, inventory management, and fulfillment of team deliverables.
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree.
- At least 5 years of account management, product management, brand marketing and/or marketing experience.
- Experience identifying issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Project management experience (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Experience owning and managing internal and external business relationships.
- Experience presenting to a diverse range of audiences.
- Experience creating packaging, die line knowledge and packaging/design production a plus