Marketing Coordinator, Digital
Freelance Marketing Coordinator
- MUST BE LOCAL TO CHICAGO
- Freelance, 35-40 hour work week
- Through End of Year, possible extension
- Must be available during standard business hours
Immediate need for a Marketing Coordinator who can multi-task as he/she takes on a variety of support tasks. This is a GREAT opportunity to continue down the marketing path and witness how a marketing department works. This Coordinator role is vital to the team as they launch all kinds of marketing campaigns centered around the educational service offerings our client provides. Here is a taste of what you’ll be handling:
- Coordinating the development and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns
- Tracking sales data
- Preparing marketing reports by pulling data from Salesforce, AdRadar, Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.
- Dashboard reporting
- Maintaining promotional materials, inventory, databases
- Oversee website updates and changes
- Overseeing email campaigns
- Budget tracking and reporting, invoicing, A/P, etc.
- Vendor management coordination and outreach
- Some college experience with interest in Marketing
- Minimum 2 years in a Marketing Coordinator role or similar
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and WordPress
- Strong multi-tasking skills, communication skills, attention to detail, etc.
- Organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience working for an educational institution
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.