Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
Creative Financial Staffing
Our client, a well-respected manufacturer is seeking a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst. This role is newly created due to company growth. This company is a powerhouse in their field and offers career growth and fantastic benefits. Great opportunity to join a company going throw explosive growth!
Why Work for the Company:
- They offer a dynamic, entrepreneurial company culture and high growth opportunities.
- Summer Hours- leave after 12pm on Fridays in the Summer.
- The ability to make an impact and contribute
- Great time to join the company- going through major growth and have plans to go through an IPO
- Work along great pedigree accountants with strong audit/public accounting experience
- Great leadership from upper management
- Professional and easy-going working environment
Responsibilities and Duties of the Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements
- Assist with purchase accounting for mergers and acquisitions
- Assess the impact of new accounting guidance and assist in the adoption of new accounting standards (U.S. GAAP)
- Participate in quarter- and year-end analysis, and reporting activities
- Assist to develop, maintain, and ensure compliance with internal controls related to global accounting policies and new accounting and reporting guidance
- Remain current on pending accounting guidance, evaluating the financial implications of proposed/new accounting pronouncements.
- Help ensure appropriate internal controls are in place and working as defined
- Help identify improvement opportunities and recommend and implement appropriate solutions in a controlled environment
Qualifications and Skills of the Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
- B.S. in Accounting
- CPA or CPA tracking
- 3+ years experience, Big 4 or Mid-Tier public accounting experience highly preferred