QC Lab Tech
We have an immediate contract opening for a QC Lab Tech in Lombard Illinois. This position is approved for 6 months.
Pay Rate: $25 - $28/Hr.
Big Picture Skills:
- GMP Lab experience with a working knowledge of Microbiology test methods.
- Good knowledge in the interpretation and analysis of QC test results.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge and application of relevant Domestic and International Regulations and Industry Standards (e.g. ISO, QSR, UL, CSA, VDE, etc.).
- Competence in the selection and use of Quality Testing techniques.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supports laboratory functions including but not limited to final product, raw materials, intermediate products and stability testing as defined to ensure product meets the established acceptance criteria prior to the product’s release for commercial sale.
- Work with Inoculations, PH, going in to controlled areas
- Supports as needed final product quality testing using defined quality control testing methods, business standards, practices and procedures.
- Assures that proper documentation of technical data, generated from the final product testing, is consistent with quality directives and procedures.
- Troubleshoots performance-testing and/or manufacturing/packaging issues with the help of management and co-workers (depending on his/her level of seniority).
- Performs failure analysis to determine preliminary cause of any problem.
- Writes Nonconforming Material Reports (NCMR’s), initiates and completes OOS investigations, Reviews and updates SOP’s as needed.
- Provides support to product and process improvement projects
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Good communicator, able to work independently and in team environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science (Microbiology a plus)
- 1 year+ of industry or University lab experience.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Chris Aiello
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!