SA Account Management Vice President - Chicago
JOB REQUISITIONSA Account Management Vice President - Chicago
Account Management VP
The Account Management VP is responsible for preserving existing business and generating new business by developing new opportunities within their assigned accounts. Responsibility area may be national, geography specific, industry specific or LOB specific, depending upon the account.
Once taking over the management of the account from the Business Development VP, the Strategic Accounts Account Management VP is the link between the client and RH regarding both overall account strategy as well as tactical matters, anticipating and understanding the client's specific needs and offering solutions.
- Acting as the primary liaison to the client after the first twelve months from the date the contract is signed
- Generating new business within assigned portfolio of assigned accounts, including at least one project (SOW) job order per quarter, continuing to build on the strategy set during acquisition. Portfolio is reviewed annually.
- Working with the field offices or SA Account Delivery professionals to ensure job orders are sourced and filled quickly, to ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Conducting high level client strategy meetings and quarterly business reviews, focused at the C-Suite level
- Assisting in the resolution of any major (client) issues that arise with the account.
- Understanding and studying market trends and knowing how they affect the assigned accounts.
- Through the ZOOM Info or Discover process, working with the top revenue locations to ensure the customer service and penetration into the account is optimized
- Working with field leadership to ensure dedicated pursuit teams are aware of the opportunities in their assigned areas.
- Building strong client sponsors who embrace the RH strategy
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development, with a proven track record for being a top performer.
- Internal Robert Half experience as a top performing Division Director or Branch Manager or previous experience as top performing account manager of large strategic accounts clients in a staffing organization
- Proven motivation and collaboration skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills at the C-suite level
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized and able to interpret and draw relevant insights from various resources and methodologies
- Able to manage multiple clients, maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction
- 50% or more travel may be required.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONIL CHICAGO