Ref ID: 01300-0011795391
Compensation: $85000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal with 3+ years of experience to join a mid size firm in downtown Chicago. This position is paying up to $100K, depending on experience, plus bonus and competitive benefits. There is WFH flexibility and strong work life balance. This Commercial Real Estate Paralegal's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate due diligence for a variety of real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, loans, etc.
- Facilitate communications between attorneys for the various parties on a transaction.
- Review and summarize title commitments and surveys and prepare title and survey objection letters.
- Work closely and directly with title companies to clear title(s), work through objections and obtain title policies.
- Obtain, review and summarize entity organizational documents and UCC, judgement, tax and other lien searches.
- Prepare and file/record a variety of documents, including deeds, mortgages, memoranda or leases, resolutions, UCC financing statements, etc.
- Prepare closing checklists, critical dates lists, closing documents, various affidavits, certificates and resolutions and coordinate and control the closing process for various real estate transactions.
- Prepare and distribute closing binders.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Function effectively and willingly as a team player.
- Four-year college degree.
- Solid three+ years real estate paralegal experience. Paralegal certificate preferred with specialty in real estate.
- Prior law firm experience preferred.
- Residential experience a plus.
- Job Description C:\Users\cxm\Desktop\Real Estate Paralegal Job Description - 2019.DOCX
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, dedicated to the job, accurate, and conscientious.
- Knowledge of real estate services and working relationships with real estate services vendors.
- Technical and computer proficiency.
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently.
- Maintain professional image and attitude.
For immediate consideration please email a copy of your resume directly to jeremy . dinkin @ robert half legal com
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.