Desktop Support Analyst
Ref ID: 01310-0011904845
Classification: Desktop Support Analyst
Robert Half's Desktop Support Technician role is for someone with a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical users. In this role, you will work with a company in the Hi Tech Engineering industry. Self-starters with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working in an innovative environment will thrive in this position.
This Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term contract / temporary in nature and is located in the Deerfield, Illinois, area.
- Offer support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Keep up, explore, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Develop records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Match hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Administer computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Rectify computer problems, and suggest appropriate action/solutions
- Ability to quickly write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Well-founded grasp of Computer Hardware
- Ticketing System experience
- Proficiency in customer service
- Comprehensive knowledge of Active Directory
- Expert familiarity with Microsoft Windows
- Desktop support or related experience
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.