True Value Company, a global wholesaler serving retail locations in 60 countries, has an immediate need for a Marketing Specialist.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting in the strategic development of marketing and promotional plans designed to increase wholesale and retail sales, marketing program participation as well as attract, maintain, and grow retailers (new and existing). The Specialist will help develop the strategic go-to-market plans, ensuring seamless execution across all channels, campaign analysis, performance reporting, to ultimately drive pull through of sales and drive awareness and loyalty of the brand.
Joining True Value offers a culture that:
- Embraces personal and professional growth
- Recognizes diverse perspectives
- Provides competitive compensation
- Committed to volunteerism and community outreach
Your Value = Our Value. True Value.
- Assists with creation, implementation, tracking, and analysis of go-to-market plans based on research and key performance indicators (e.g., customer engagement, retail sales, etc.).
- Assists with the circular development in EZ-AD and partners with EZ-AD on ongoing improvements/efficiencies.
- Assists with image requests in partnership with merchandising and vendors.
- Manages email creative reviews, approvals, analysis, list pulls and reporting for all programs.
- Partners with creative and Marketing Technology Suite (MTS) team to ensure assets are loaded. Analyzes performance of content to provide recommendations to inform future strategy.
- Assists with updating MOL (retailer portal) with appropriate content on an ongoing basis.
- Monitors campaign program objectives, tracks metrics, understands variances and makes program decisions based on results. Monitors key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure campaigns and strategies are generating planned return on investment (ROI). Monitors the marketplace, competitive landscape, industry trends, and third-party data sources to constantly identify new marketing opportunities and / or threats
- Interfaces with multiple departments to strategize, plan, execute and evaluate marketing needs.
- Works with Senior Marketing Manager on the management of production and deployment schedules of campaigns - including brand campaigns, and assets throughout their lifecycles, coordinating as necessary with channel marketing managers, creative managers, product merchants, growth / sales teams, etc.
- Partners with Creative, Corporate Communications and other in-house and third-party resources (Copywriters, Graphic Designers, Web Developers) throughout the development lifecycle to produce creative assets.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications and/or Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in Advertising, Communications, Marketing, Retail and/or Wholesale Field.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.