Senior Financial Analyst
Creative Financial Staffing
Our client, a growing healthcare company, is looking for a dynamic Senior Financial Analyst to add to their expanding finance department. This organization has gone through explosive growth after the last few years, and is looking to add a Sr. Financial Analyst that they can develop into a leader within the next couple years. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and offers incredible benefits. It is a great opportunity to join a company that is going through a very exciting time!
WHY WORK FOR THE COMPANY:
- Lots of growth opportunity
- Innovative company, cutting-edge.
- Small, start-up feel, opportunity to make an impact
- Tuition reimbursement
- Young, energetic culture
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST:
- Prepare timely monthly, quarterly and annual operating budgets, reports, and forecasts for the Company and shareholders.
- Prepare forecasting, modeling, and financial analysis for company leadership, business units, and specific projects.
- Leverage the existing ﬁnancial reporting infrastructure to further build out the Company's ﬁnancial reporting, business intelligence, planning, and analytics capabilities.
- Further develop and reﬁne operating and ﬁnancial metrics to help manage and drive the business.
- Provide a bridge between the business operations and ﬁnance to position the Company for continued rapid growth.
- Develop and utilize predictive models that include metrics and benchmarks for analysis.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance, including reviewing and comparing to actual results.
- Drives business value by providing financial and analytical counsel to facilitate decision-marking around strategic business initiatives.
- Able to clearly communicate a cohesive and concise story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results.
- Manages annual budget processes, incorporating business initiatives, economic trends and operational effectiveness.
- Provides financial consulting regarding pricing and special projects.
- Report on financial status throughout the year, explaining variances and creating opportunities to meet the organizations objectives.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST ROLE:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Healthcare industry experience
- Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with 3rd party payers a huge plus