VP Product Management
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President, Product Management, the Vice President, Product Management will provide leadership, set strategic direction, and align resources to enable the overall success of Company 's Encompass and Telecare platforms to drive Member retention and lifetime value.
This leader will develop and communicate an ever-progressing vision for Company 's Encompass and Telecare products, becoming a trusted collaborator among the leadership team for this key business pillar. The Vice President, Product Management will work closely with several functional groups within the business - most notably the engineering, data science, strategic partnerships, and retention teams - to devise and execute a program of new product development and product enhancements that advance Company 's objectives.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Company encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Envision and communicate a clear short and long-term product roadmap and strategy to appropriate stakeholders - one that will improve customer retention and lifetime value in order to scale revenue.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to define and refine an ambitious vision for Company 's Encompass and Telecare products, leveraging its unique assets to continually advance Company as a market leader.
- Grow and develop a best in class product management team. Drive the team to innovate through risk-taking, to think like entrepreneurs and to use experimentation, customer research, and data to drive outcomes.
- Partner with the UX team to continually refine customer facing interfaces to be more intuitive, intentional, engaging, and accessible (for both agents and consumers).
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to ensure business alignment and strategic objectives are met.
- Work with consumers, agents, clients, and strategic partners to identify opportunities for product improvement, product enhancements or new product solutions.
- Partner with strategic partnerships, retention, and engineering teams to prioritize product features. Work with engineering and program management on timely product releases and timeline commitments.
- Work closely with Company 's various governance and compliance functions to ensure proper processes, controls, and assurance are in place.
- Deep understanding of customers and agents to enhance product solutions and deepen customer satisfaction.
- Perform detailed market and competitive landscape assessments to drive compelling new product positioning.
- Be a product expert - build and maintain a deep understanding of Company 's Encompass and Telecare products, features, behaviors, technical composition, and use-cases.
- Be a technology evangelist.
- 5+ years ' experience building and leading a high-performing product team in a complex, high-growth, data-driven software or online marketplace environment.
- An MBA with a focus on product development is strongly preferred.
- High-functioning knowledge of and first-hand success with experimental methods in product design and iteration.
- Success working with large-scale and highly complex engineering teams.
- Experience developing and growing a product management team.
- Proven track record of working with executives to understand complex problems in strategic and business terms (i.e. competitive differentiation, financial/operational metrics and drivers).
- Ability to actively collaborate and influence without authority, communicate, inspire and motivate across all levels.
- Innovative product leader with data driven mindset to measure and track results; continuous testing to optimize product success.