Diversity and Inclusion Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Our products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.praxair.com.
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a Diversity & Inclusion Talent Acquisition Program Manager to join our team located in Burr Ridge, IL.
The Diversity & Inclusion Talent Acquisition Program Manager will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of our D&I program within Talent Acquisition, partnering with the talent acquisition teams, business leaders, and external partners, developing and launching D&I programs and partnerships with local universities and community organizations.
Diversity & Inclusion Talent Acquisition Program Manager
- Partner with talent acquisition teams in the development and execution of diversity hiring strategies in support of hiring objectives.
- Design and implement a robust D&I talent acquisition strategy focused on better engaging, supporting, and hiring qualified candidates from underrepresented communities
- Develop and employ effective souring strategies that deliver high caliber diverse talent for current and future needs across functions.
- Drive data-driven recruitment programs, convey insights and decisions and leverage new and existing data to inform how to attract, select, grow, and retain diverse talent.
- Evaluate affirmative action plan and develop recruitment strategies to address adverse impact.
- Develop performance metrics and goals for diversity recruiting efforts and track against these metrics.
- Work closely with Executive Director, Diversity and Employee Resource Groups to connect the D&I talent acquisition programs with overall company D&I and business goals.
- Form and lead relationships with universities, professional associations, diversity organizations and community organizations that promote a diverse and inclusive pipeline of talent across roles and functions.
- Find, engage, and activate passive diverse candidates using Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques. Ensures search efforts reach a diverse spectrum of candidates, with results that reflect labor market availability for ethnicity and gender within protected EEO job categories.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years of experience working across recruiting orgs, managing, and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and customer relationships
- 3 years of experience as a Sourcing Specialist with a track record of delivering on hiring goals
- A proven track record of driving D&I initiatives, finding new solutions in hiring and growing a pipeline of candidates
- Experience developing relationships with external partners to advance company D&I initiatives
- Highly comfortable using data to drive decision making and measure success
- Outstanding communication skills and track record of building alignment amongst cross-functional partners to drive initiatives
- Ability to effectively lead and execute many projects and tasks in parallel
- Ability to influence various teams without direct reporting structure
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.Apply