Controller & Director, Finance
Creative Financial Staffing
Our growing PE-backed manufacturing client is seeking a high level Controller to join the leadership team.
Ideal background: manufacturing, PE, prior controllership, CPA. Great benefits.
The US Finance Controller is reporting to the Global Chief Financial Officer and partnering with US Sales and Operations to deliver growth strategies. This is a highly visible position which will support key decision making within the organization through sound fiscal support.
The accounting team is 6 people, and the Controller will be responsible for managing the team and overseeing all finance and accounting decisions as well as generating KPIs and improving the business processes etc.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance. Master's degree preferred.
• 10+ years' experience as a Controller supervising a staff of 5 or more.
• Experience working in a Private Equity firm or company owned by PE.
• Experience in manufacturing industry a plus.
• Experience leading the audit process.