Data Analyst - Data Innovation and Analytics Lab
Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
The Data Analyst/Engineer will be part of the Data Innovation and Analytics Lab (DIAL). Responsible for data analytics to support the needs of the business units by utilizing the Enterprise Data Warehouse. The Data Analyst/Data Engineer/Informatics Specialist will utilize data science to work with cross-functional team of stakeholders at the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab, to help gather insights for research, quality, operations and outcomes.
The Data Analyst/Engineer will consistently demonstrate support of the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab statement of Vision, Mission and Core Values by striving for excellence, contributing to the team efforts and showing respect and compassion for patients and their families, fellow employees, and all others with whom there is contact at or in the interest of the institute.
The Data Analyst/Engineer will demonstrate Shirley Ryan AbilityLab Core Attributes: Communication, Accountability, Flexibility/Adaptability, Judgment/Problem Solving, Customer Service and Core Values (Hope, Compassion, Discovery, Collaboration, & Commitment to Excellence) while fulfilling job duties.
The Data Analyst/Engineer:
- Gathers, profiles, and analyzes data to support requirements analysis and/or analytics.
- Collaborates with technical experts and business units to determine the best possible reporting/dash-boarding mechanisms.
- Analyzes data and generates reports that ensure data integrity by applying statistical and data science methods.
- Performs data manipulation on large sets of data to extract actionable insights.
- Combines data from different sources and conducts source to target mapping
- Identifies trends and patterns in data and creates data visualizations
- Performs complex analysis including statistical regression and forecasting
- Drives analytical rigor across the organization to guide decision making
- Performs other duties that may be assigned in the best interest of the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab.
- Reports directly to the Chief Data Officer as part of the Data Innovation and Analytics Lab (DIAL).
- Normal office environment with little or no exposure to dust or extreme temperature.
and you will be sent to our online application.
We ask you to please take a few minutes to fill out the application.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.