Start ASAP! Cargo Agent | $17 - $19 per hour
An exciting opportunity awaits! Apply for Warehouse Cargo Agents and start the process to accelerate your career into high gear.
A Warehouse Cargo Agent is responsible for the safe and efficient handling of cargo and mail (including documents) under supervision and in accordance with LCAG and local authorities' requirements.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* $17 - $19/hr + Shift Differential
* Multiple Shifts Available (1st, 2nd & 3rd)
* Paid Time Off (15 days annually after working 6 months)
* 8 Paid Holidays (plus more if you work the holiday!)
* Free tuition & Certification Programs through MyPath
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
* Physical acceptance and security checks
* Storage of cargo
* Physical Breakdown and Tiedown
* Reporting of irregularities (missing, damages, etc...)
* Handover of freight to customer
* Observe and apply security requirements
* Mail sorting
* Forklift operation
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
* High school diploma / GED
* Read and write in English
* Valid state issued driver's license
* Basic computer proficiency
* Attention to detail
Much has been said about finding a job you love and if you are seeking your dream career, Manpower is committed to helping you reach your professional goals.
Stop your job search! Apply now.