Quality Inspection Manager
QUALITY INSPECTION MANAGER
Dynomax, Inc is a family owned company that designs, manufactures, and develops high-precision machined components, sub-assemblies, and electrical components for the aerospace and defense industries. We are seeking an experienced Quality Inspection Manager to join our manufacturing team.
The Quality Inspection Manager will supervise Inspectors while also performing mechanical/CMM inspection of complex, manufactured Aerospace parts using GD&T. The Quality Supervisor will follow customer blue prints and internal instructions to perform first article, in process and outgoing product inspection.
- Supervision of Inspectors will include training, performing employee performance appraisals, scheduling time off, etc.
- Inspect and measure materials and dimensions of components to verify conformance using approved measuring instruments and optical devices
- Collaborate with Material Review Board (MRB) team to disposition non-conforming parts and materials
- Interpret blueprints, models, manuals and other materials to determine specifications, inspection testing procedures and certification methods as well as the measuring instruments required
- Analyze surveys of inspection activities, metrological observations and reports of parts returned by customers
- Collect First Article Inspection data
- 3-5 years supervisory experience in a Mechanical Inspection environment
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Comprehensive knowledge of GD&T
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Skilled using measuring equipment: CMM; micrometer; caliper; optical / vision comparator; height gages etc.
- Ability to measure and handle a variety of complex parts
- Aerospace experience preferred
At Dynomax, you will not just be another employee – you will be an integral member of the family.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous Company match
- Paid holidays, vacation and PTO
- Variety of optional benefits (FSA, AFLAC, etc.)
Manufacture a great career with Dynomax
Dynomax provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.