Creative Financial Staffing
About the Company:
- This company is a GROWING healthcare firm in the northern suburbs and they are looking to bring on a new assistant controller to oversee accounting operations
- Excellent benefit package offered to employees
- Welcoming, friendly workplace environment, most employees are currently long tenured
- Great work life balance
- Flexible work hours
- Oversees all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Reconciles key account balances to the general ledger on a monthly basis ensuring accuracy of assigned general ledger accounts.
- Supports analysis of financial data for presentation of financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; assures accuracy and distribution of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Monitors and manages monthly cash flow projections and analysis.
- Prepares month-end and year-end journal entries for financial reporting in accordance with GAAP.
- Previous experience in accounting (7+ years) (4 years of supervisory experience)
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Well versed in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented