Merchandising Administrative Assistant
LTD Commodities LLC
LTD Commodities, the fastest growing division of Amerimark Interactive, is looking for an entry-level Merchandising Administrative Assistant in our Lincolnshire, IL corporate location.
Who We Are:
As one of the country’s premier catalog and online retailers, LTD Commodities has provided a vast array of unique and affordable home décor, housewares, gifts and much more to our customers for over 50 years. From our humble beginnings as a family-run mail-order business, we have grown to become home to 3 national brands: LTD Commodities, The Lakeside Collection, and Fresh Finds. With national catalog circulation and an 85% web-penetrated business, we’re invested in using the power of multi-channel marketing to reach each and every current and potential customer.
LTD provides a collaborative and dynamic environment for you to do what you do best!
Who You Are:
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You work hard to meet deadlines and work well in a team environment.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal .
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Minimum 1 year prior work experience that demonstrates skill level, commitment and reliability
- Excellent ability to communicate via phone phone
- Intermediate or higher skill with Microsoft Office
- Experience creating and confirming purchase orders
What You'll Be Doing:
- Create and confirm purchase orders; organize purchase orders to be processed to effectively prioritize volume of work.
- Effectively communicate with buyers to resolve discrepancies or verify information before issuing a purchase order.
- Correspond with vendors
- Confirm that products have been reviewed by our internal Quality Assurance Department.
- Assist in receiving samples in the system, turning in test products to the Advertising Department, and organizing buyer's shelves.
- Monitor buyer's Work In Progress (WIP) screens
- Label files with accurate product codes and submit for filing.
- As a backup, monitor unsigned purchase orders and follow up with vendors until signed purchase order is received.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work fulltime hours Monday through Friday
We want difference-makers, innovators and thought leaders who will share our vision and shape their futures at LTD. Come join us!
LTD Commodities Perks
- A benefits package that includes subsidized medical/dental/vision, PTO, and 401(k) with company match and more!
- Business casual work atmosphere with plenty of opportunities to celebrate together
- 35% discount on orders from our brands
- Safe working environment. We follow the recommended guidelines for COVID-19 by masking up, social distancing and keeping our areas clean