Sr. Software Engineer
Ref ID: 01300-0011914252
Classification: Sr. Software Engineer
Compensation: $160000.00 to $200000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a rapidly growing global software business and are looking for a Principal level Software Engineer to join their team. Currently there are 10+ Principal Engineers across the globe and a further 100+ Software Engineers at different levels across 20+ scrum teams. The expectation of this role will involve hands on coding (roughly 30-50%) along with designing and architecting the product as well as making technical leadership decisions. The Principal Engineers work across different teams so they will be cross-functional. There will also be some travel involved globally (U.S and Europe) but this could re-shape in the future given the pandemic.
- The role will be 30-50% hands on coding in Java and the rest in designing and architecting the product as well as mentoring Engineers
- You will work in a cross-functional manner to help different engineering times on multiple projects
- You will follow best practices when it comes to software design principles
- Make important technical decisions that will help build out the product and will impact the end user
- Conduct Research and development by implementing the latest technologies in a fast paced environment
- Function as a strong individual contributor as well as a mentor for other engineers.
- Senior/Principal level experience in Software Engineering
- Experience and capable of mentoring engineers and working across cross platform teams
- Experience designing and architecting SaaS products
- Experience hands on coding with JAVA stack
- Ideally knowledge of Kotlin and Spring boot
- Experience with AWS, CI/CD, Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Ideally knowledge of Angular.js
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.